Monday, November 06, 2006
panic at the bedroom

The panic attack I had a while ago wasn't really worth it. I woke up at exactly 3 am and I couldn't sleep for I could only see my report card when I closed my eyes. It was the torture of expecting something that I really didn't want to happen.

How can I be ready for something that I don't want to be ready enough? On the other hand, I got to watch an episode of Kenan and Kel which I thought was already taken off the air. I missed that show, it reminded me of grade 6.

After watching it, I turned off the tv and all sadness settled in. All alone again in the room, floating in darkness. The small night light seem to have no effect whatsoever.
I even had this short seizure when I tried to imagine what would happen if I failed pe.

The things I think about at 3 am.

----


alone at 8:33 PM
Comments:
Syempre time ni Emily Rose yun eh. You should be terrified indeed! Hahaha
 
kung the fog cguro matatakot tlga ako.
 
Grabe sobrang death-defying experience yun!
 
bka yung cake yun, kung pinanood natin haha
 
Hahaha... I'm sorry, I really think that Cake is a stupid title... Well, same goes to Shampoo
 
Haha I actually agree, Mark, Cake is a really stupid title.

Death-defying experience naman kung napanood ninyo yung baklang dinidilaan yung glass wall just because he(?) was hot for some guy. x_x
 
Post a Comment