Wednesday, February 14, 2007
valentine's day

Yesterday, I was having a boring conversation with my friend Mr. Lemon about Valentine's day. He was telling me about how he doesn't feel anything special when ever that day comes. I could've agreed with him on that but something came out of me, something that also caught me by surprise. A short excerpt from our lovely conversation:

Pauwi na, galing sa school.
Mr. Lemon: Parang wala naman akong nararamdaman pag valentine's day eh; prang wala lang.
Me: haha. oo nga..
Mr. Lemon: I mean, there's nothing special. It's just like any other day.
Me: Hmmm.. Hindi ah. Parang may mafifeel ka rin naman.. yung kapag patapos na yung valetine's day tapos alam mong wala kang ginawa. Dun mo yata mafifeel e. *laugh laugh laugh*
Mr. Lemon: Ang emo nun pare.
Me: Ah. Sori sori.
Mr. Lemon: Patawa pa yung pagkasabi mo. o_o
Me: . . .

Guess what, I lost my file case again. I also lost her last year and it was around the same month. February. I think it was also near Valentine's day when I lost it. By a weird twist of fate, someone from another school returned it to me, someone I didn't know.

And now, I've lost her again.
I'll look for you again tomorrow.

Happy valentine's day.


alone at 10:45 PM
Comments:
virins ang emo mo hahahaha
 
oo nga e. pero hindi naman ako ganun. Masaya parin naman ang mundo <3
 
Hala! Kamusta naman ang aftermath ng Vday? Haha
 
haha wala na yung rainbow report card ko.. waaa
 
Abangan mo next Vday, baka bumalik..
 
okay lang yan. anjan pa nman si ella.
 
wow "her" pala ang filecase
 
vlad: ano naman kung anjan pa si ella? file case ba sha..

ella: oo "her" sha. parang si winnie the pooh
 
Hi, I´m back again,
if you´re interested in Paleokontacts see my site.
Regards
 
yay. just what i need for my history exam.
 
Post a Comment