Monday, February 12, 2007
freedom of rant

Most of you would know that a great number of people are trying to tell their own stories using the world wide web. Infrastructures have been changing, miniaturization is wide spread and digitalization has connected different kinds of media and cultures. We are entering a new age of information technology and the world is shrinking..blah blah blah.. etc^%&@+_~

I would love to go on explaining every single communication theory I know because this could serve as my review for my long test tomorrow, but I wouldn't want to bore readers and bloghoppers (if any) including myself.

I, being lucky enough to be born during the information age, get to use the internet to post videos, news, journals, music and other stuff for my own satisfaction; but there is nothing that annoys me more than people ranting about a video that someone has posted. Yes, the buffoons of youtube.

Honestly, it doesn't make sense. A helpful comment is acceptable, but being such an insensitive fool who comments and tries to put down the people who made the video or the people in it, isn't. Why make such an effort to cuss the world and everyone in it just because the video you watched didn't meet your standards? Who clicked the link anyway?! Youtube isn't the only place where you'd get to encounter these idiots but on almost every site where anyone can post their own comments and ideas.

I think it's the fault of these stupid American-Asians who've nothing to do but get lost in pop-culture. Forgive me for the racist remark but that's what enters my mind whenever I see these snide remarks on the internet. They're the type of people who sit all day in front of the computer, join different chat rooms, use all kinds of chat jargon and post their useless brain-washed opinions on these useless forums.
As they all say, it's really the end of professionalism.
Die devils of Satan.


alone at 9:25 PM
Comments: Post a Comment