Thursday, January 25, 2007
shi huang ti hu jintao wen jiabao

And at last, the posting system has worked. It's been days since I started struggling to load this page. The things I was planning on letting out have subsided I guess, and now, I've nothing really important to report except the fact that I've just finished the "punchlines" for my history report tomorrow. If things don't work out, at least my partner and I put a smile on the audience's faces. It's going to be corny and I'm sure of it. One of the worst things that you can encounter when making an audience laugh is when the punchline isn't there yet, and they're already laughing their hearts out. It's an akward feeling but still satisfying enough. You then ask yourself, "Do I still have to say it or will it ruin the moment?"

NSTP. Now that's one of the things I was planning on writing about last week. There were no real activities for the last two weeks of January and honestly, do we need that much formation sessions? It's the same Banana everytime. Banana.

I saw Steve Irwin yesterday and he was chasing this snake which was the second most venomous snake in the world according to him. Naturally, I got a a bit tense. And then I remebered, he's dead. The tension was gone and I switched it back to Conan o'Brien.


alone at 11:08 PM
Comments: Post a Comment