Monday, January 01, 2007
psychoanalyze

7-11 has an advertisement on how to learn psychokinesis. It had the words, "YOU CAN DO IT!" complete with the contact details of some person. I got the number just in case it might come useful. It could be a new year's resolution I guess but I don't really make new year resolutions. They don't work out anyway. Real resolutions happen when a new school year starts. I'd consider that the best time to make a resolution of some sort.
2006 was a quick year, no point in talking about the best and the worst.
It's as if I wasn't really aware it was 2006. Things just happened and there's just no connection between some events and the number 2006. I'll try following the Chinese calendar to see if things make more sense.

I'm up to the neck with school work. After enjoying (take note: enjoying NOT procrastinating during) the holidays I end up today with an old tagalog novel and a paper about my dream. About the novel, I realized the photocopied pages had a few parts missing. I stopped reading when I reached this huge gap between page 68-91 I think. On the other hand, the recent dreams I had are forever lost in my temporal lobe. Stiiir time.

I've been watching more Conan O'Brien recently. His humor's just OTT.


alone at 6:41 PM
Comments: Post a Comment