Tuesday, December 12, 2006
nerves of still

Just got home. Dodged all the mmda officers. I wasn't too keen on waiting until 7pm because of the coding scheme. I didn't care anymore if they caught me. I'd just show them my tired looking face and hope they'd understand. I'm listening to John Mayer's Continuum right now, not that I'm waiting for the world to change, but actually waiting for dinner to be ready. I feel I have this need to just cool off and relax. Yes. Just chill. Maybe a nganga would do but I'm not a fan of taboco products. Typing those papers the past few days has really softened my right brain. I think it's even lighter now, being in a sort of a leaning position right now.

I remembered a quote I discovered back in high school.

Happiness is like a butterfly: the more you chase it, the more it will elude you. But if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder.
-Thoreau

wish some things acted like butterflies..





alone at 7:04 PM
Comments:
Malamang mukhang sabug ang MMDA officer na makakaharap mo (pun totally intended) o_O
 
e di hindi rin niya ako huhulihin kasi pagod nga siya
 
aislinn: ahahaha benta!!
 
Post a Comment