Tuesday, December 19, 2006
mongols

This is the 50th post and so I guess now's the time to celebrate this golden moment.
Hurray.. clap clap clap. Now, a cheesy post to commemorate this glorious event.

I'm in the middle of a study break right now and soon I will force myself again into the world of the Mughals. I've still got one day and a longtest to go and it's officially ho ho ho for me. I got my starbucks planner yesterday and I love the smell of it. It doesn't smell like a latte or a peppermint drink but the leather cover smells good. I'm not too sure if it's real leather though.
Yes, yes, at first you would think that it's such a waste of money but you're not really considering the implicit benefits. It's the whole experience of being with friends and knowing that you're all buying drinks that kill everyone's allowance for the day. It's also about getting together and making fun of starbucks' "cool" people. It's about talking loudly and letting the people know what you're talking about (just like all of them). And lastly, it's about giving the barista a dubious name and while still maintaining a straight face.

Back to chapter 5: the rise and fall of the mughal empire


alone at 10:18 PM
Comments:
tama! masaya magstarbucks. sulatan mo na yan a. wag na manghinayang. haha! merry christmas miguel..
 
nung theo sinulatan ko na sha. yecla kasi e. haha merry christmas kim ;)
 
pagtawanan ang mga cool starbucks people lalo na kung andun yung cueshe band. mga ampootang mga posers!haha wala lang.

at subukan uli nating gamitin ang pangalan ni fructuoso o kaya ni beyonce para panalo.

enjoy christmas break pare. :)
 
hindi na yun babalik dun dahil sa akin haha.. merry xmas
 
Post a Comment