Sunday, December 17, 2006
kepu'unpu'un

I'm been listening to seems so bright for awhile now. I find their music perfect for my mood lately. I still haven't bought anything for anyone right now and it looks like I'll be cramming for christmas. I'm not really the gift-giving type of person but I'm feeling a bit generous this season. We'll see. Maybe if someone gave me an early christmas gift I'd go out and buy stuff for people right away. The guilty feeling would be the one who'd provoke me.

I want a bass guitar.. ;o

~~

Cheesy events always remind me of the Citibank "priceless" commercials.
They make me all fidgety. . . indefinitely.
waaa.. XD




alone at 5:31 PM
Comments:
Cheesy does it. x_x
 
may kwento akong cheesy sayo bukas XD
 
Asan na ang kwentoo?
 
oo nga pala..
nadistract ako sa mga sepoy
 
Post a Comment