Thursday, November 30, 2006
cosmic man

Yesterday, during history class, we got to read this Indian newspaper that Isa Papaya was passing around. It had this part called "Matrimonials" where there were hundreds of marriage proposals. The words "beautiful", "handsome", and "cultured" were so heavily used. It was just plain wacky, and I thought I could come up with something profound after reading all that. I was planning on connecting it with the Indians I see on the streets riding their scooters and a girl named ut********i, but never mind.
Let's not even go there.
What's important is that I'm now rooting for the untouchables.


alone at 9:25 AM
Comments:
That's just plain mean man. Girl named *censored*? Hahaha
 
haha hindi na natin nakikita yun
 
oi nakita ko si censored sa greenhills last month! may number pa pala ako nun. U for U************!
 
Nasaan si yaya
 
Post a Comment