Saturday, November 11, 2006
biblical

Second sem's almost a day away and honestly, I've been aniticipating it. All those stale days at home watching tv, eating and sleeping made me miss school again and we could go on and on about how I didn't expect that thing whould eventually happen. It's the same story everytime, although I'm very much regretting the fact that I didn't get to buy FF12 during the break so I could at least had something to do during one of those dreary days.
Bragging at my brother about how long my sembreak is has become tiresome. Apparently, he noticed that all I do is bum around.

kelan ba pasukan niyo?

ewan ko, mga two months pa ata..

anong klase yun??!

ganun talaga pag college, mahaba ang sembreak.
pati minsan six months pa ang blah blah blah..
tapos ang summer namin..
(haaay..)

***

I recently found out that the Subaru Impreza model before had a button inside the car that injected cold water into the intercooler to increase the density of the fuel air mixture which in turn increases boost.


Do you neeeed a button that injects cold water into the intercooler to increase the density of the fuel air mixture which in turn increases the boost?
-j. clarkson

Lol!!

Yes, I'm a freak.




alone at 10:06 PM
Comments:
Ang saya mo naman, haha.. I want a button that injects cold water into the intercooler to increase the density of the fuel air mixture which in turn increases the boost!
 
Fun entry...I want a button that injects cold water into the intercooler to increase the density of the fuel air mixture which in turn increases the boost too, you know?
 
magandang stat message yan.. kung

gus2 mo ng mahabang stat. @_@
 
Post a Comment