Saturday, October 07, 2006
wreckage

I've been dragging myself on almost everything for the past few days. They all say that the last stretch is where you have to give your all.
It's true, but sometimes I finish in a catastrophe. There's this dark cloud of grey smoke and the smell of burning rubber. Maintaining high revs towards the end just increases engine temperature. The chequered flag's just around the corner but my tires are already worn out. The transmission is failing with the clutch constantly slipping.

I can't access the higher gears
without slowing down.
As usual, the mind's willing but the flesh is weak.

I'm one lap down and I'm leaving behind a trail of oil.
vroooom!


alone at 11:43 AM
Comments:
Pare alam mo kung ano mahalaga sa bahaging to? Puso. Oo, si Heart. Haha. Seriously, when everything seems all fucked up, ang pinakamahalaga talaga is the fact that you still have your heart in the game.
 
Nako Mark, walang puso ang Law at Eco. All I want to do is speed up and escape. x_x

There’s always something waiting at the end of the road. If you’re not willing to see what it is, you probably shouldn’t be out there in the first place.
- The Follow
 
pare tama si mark. all you need is heart. literally and figuratively. just stand up when youu fall once and come back with vengeance. just concentrate on a strong finish and give all the best you've got.
 
Ais, what I meant was, yung puso mo yung nasa laro; hindi yung laro yung may puso. Haha.
 
Haha I know, Mark, I just wanted to say that-- at para magamit ang The Follow quote. Hay labo...

Deux semaine aller! (Two weeks to go!)
 
wow ang daming nagcomment. ang daming nagmamahal sa yo miguel. basta we are all in this together. haha. and we are here for you. can't wait til batangas..
 
nagulat ako sa inyo ;o
Kaya nga, it's the heart that really matters here. It's not enough that I have her notebook haha.
astig yung quote ng the follow..so fitting.

Nawala lang yung passion ngayon..
Hahanapin ko na lang sa batangas.
ok labo.

basta, tnx guys! T_T
 
Post a Comment