Tuesday, October 03, 2006
crikey

I talked to our dog. Too bad I couldn't remember the sound of her voice. Yes, that's what I dreamt last night. It was so dumb, I didn't even realize the impossibility of it-- starting the whole conversation and all. It all started in Steve Irwin's zoo wherever that is. I know there's one.. Anyway, our dog went swimming with a couple of crocodiles in their make shift swamp when suddenly, these two crocodiles clamp their jaws on our poor dog and chewed on him for several minutes. I just watched the murder from the shore. After chewing on him the crocs let him go and I quickly went to our dog and asked him if she was okay O_o. She told me that they were biting him (obviously) and that it hurt a lot. I remember asking her a few more questions before I woke up.

I been wanting to eat lunch at 7-11. I've been planning it for almost a month now but I always end up eating at the mad clown's fast food or somewhere I don't want to. There's this brand of instant noodles I ate at 7-11 before that's really nice and makes me sweat like mad.


alone at 10:33 PM
Comments:
are you high or something? okay lang yan pare. atleast aso lang kausap mo at hindi pader at sarili mo.
 
mas ok nga ung pader o kaya sarili mo e. hndi nila iisipin an weirdo ka
 
Post a Comment