Monday, September 25, 2006
override

I was more myself when I was answering the third longtest but that doesn't mean I performed better than last time. It was like I really knew what I was doing. Last time, I was just scribbling numbers and erasing them just to give the checker a hard time. What's more, I wasn't the one who was doing that because it was my other persona of somekind, in a state of auto pilot or something, who took over. I'm just glad this time because I seemed to know what I was doing even though I couldn't get everything. Maybe I'm getting the hang of these three hour stints.

3 weeks. Manual Override, here we go.^^

I'm blissful right now and it's not because of the three weeks. Don't have enough time to organize my thoughts. Too sleepy.. some LSS song lines would satisfy me right now..

Don't let it burn, don't let it fade
I'm sure i'm not being rude
but it's just your attitude
it's tearing me apart
it's ruining everything
and i swore, i swore i would be true


alone at 11:00 PM
Comments:
panalo!
shit talaga yan lss lalo na yung LINGER
 
oo nga. matagal pa ako bago magSAWA.
 
you know i'm such a fool for you
you got me wrapped around your fingers...
haha..
 
tapos biglang.. wouldn't it be nice if we're together! XD
 
Post a Comment