Tuesday, August 15, 2006
without beauty

Can you say accrued? Accounting was a nightmare as usual. I had this looong hangover last night until this morning. I spent the whole night watching SAW. Ofcourse I needed something brutal after that grueling test. I think it was edited for tv though.. too bad. When I woke up this morning I watched The beautician and the beast until it ended at 11:30am. I was late for my 12:00pm Japanese class.

***

AMP has a lot of music geniuses and some real geniuses. The following messages just came from the amp yahoo groups. I would like to thank miss Joyce Tan for sharing this magnificent piece of conversation.

girl: omg! my hot pink stamp pad!!!!! ppl, i DO MIND that my pink stamp pad is missing. i left that with all the HR people during Rites because i know that you will not lose it. now WHERE THE FUCK IS MY PINK STAMP PAD?! not only that. did you ppl keep it pink? i also happen to be missing my silver marker.

well?!

grotesquely pissed as fuck.
(Kat)

reply (no name): You know my mom happened to have a glimpse of your message as i was opening it in my email, and she asked me if this is what's being taught in school.

Do you mind if I ask you that?

girl: you can tell your mom for me no, that is not what is being taught in school. thank you very much.

reply (no name): cool. so can you practice what is being taught in school then? Cuz... I hope you don't mind, but i find it kinda uncivilized to cuss when you're asking people for help, and when you're invading their e-adds.


alone at 11:11 PM
Comments:
Ang babait.. Dapat yellow stamp pad na lang para in accounting colors.. Teka, ano nga ba yung stamp pad? Ink pad? x_x
 
di ko rin alam..
yellow columnar stamp pad..
 
Post a Comment