Saturday, August 26, 2006
entry # 128798

I'm having the worst sore throat ever. I can't speak clearly when I'm in normal speaking mode and if I try to shout, it just becomes worse. The best is to shut up. I'll just go and listen to conversations while nodding occasionally as if I'm talking.

I also found out recently that there are sugar-free Strepsils.

Elasticity is very high indeed.

Law midterms weren't that hard. I was expecting the problems to be like the ones we did in class.. or maybe it was just the time given to us that made it easier. I was able to read the whole problem and not just a glimpse of it like the quiz questions where there's a blur and then the next slide comes up.


alone at 4:18 PM
Comments:
Tama ba naman kasing sumigaw nang sumigaw sa Him5? Hahaha... "Bleeeeeep!!!" Hahaha...
 
... !!!!
 
Post a Comment