Thursday, July 20, 2006
slippery slip

Sometimes, i can be cruel as hell. I was walking along the flyover near jollibee when I saw two girls who were my former english blockmates. They were still walking towards me when something popped into my mind. The name "Loribeth" suddenly appeared inside my head. I didn't know if it was just a random thought but it was hilarious. Why of all names? It was the huge fat girl from the nickelodeon show "All That". One of my blockmates apparently looked liked her; well maybe according to my unconscious self. I never even had that thought before even during the time when we were still blockmates. It was really funny. It was something like a freudian slip of somekind in the mind. They both smiled and waved as they passed by and I did my best to neutralize my sudden urge to laugh. But then again, maybe it was just lucifer who whispered to my ear.

~~~~


alone at 8:16 PM
Comments: Post a Comment