Monday, July 03, 2006
oommph

I kept dozing off in the car while we were going home from Laguna. I spent the whole weekend there because we had this family reunion there. All that heat and boat paddling were beggining to take their toll. We weren't halfway home yet when I saw this accident in one of those nearby provincial towns. I didn't get to see it happen but I saw the sick aftermath. There was a car sidemirror lying in the middle of the road and some broken plastic. The car was parked on the other side of the road while on the opposite side was an overturned motorcycle and a man shaking like hell. He looked like the rider of the motorcycle. The man's shaking really disturbed me.

If you ever watched the power puff girls you'd probably have an idea how he looked like. Whenever blossom and the others beat up one of the goons they'd shake pretty funny while they're knocked out. That's how he looked. It was like an epilepsy attack of somekind. Even more distubing, the people kept a distance from him. There was a crowd but nobody was helping him. Maybe it was the right thing to do or maybe they didn't know what the required procedures were.

Anyway, I didn't feel sleepy anymore during the trip back to manila. I wore my seatbelt and kept imagining how our car would crash that day. >.<


alone at 6:20 PM
Comments: Post a Comment