Tuesday, June 13, 2006
triassic

Stupid Red Horse. That crazy-ass horse almost got me. After our saturday gig, some of us decided to pass by the meatshop. Ervin, emz , dom and I planned to have at least one bottle before we went home because we left Malate(layo amf) a bit early. Ofcourse it was impossible to go there and have only one. I ended up drinking one and a half(nakihati na lang). I started feeling a little light-headed. I only noticed that one of the bottles in front of me had the "smiling horse" when we were about to leave. Sus.. Magddrive pa ako pauwi. I think I remember singing some nsync songs aloud while driving home.

I've been downloading some classical music lately and some musical scores. My recent favorite is the theme from Jurassic Park by john williams. The score is so powerful, I can imagine a huge herd of Brachiosaurus walking across a huge field. I was addicted to dinosaurs when I was younger. I think I had more than a dozen of those thick dinosaur books.


alone at 4:28 PM
Comments: Post a Comment