Thursday, June 01, 2006
gateway people

I went to gateway yesterday with my family. We ate at Burgoo because it was my brother's birthday. While we were ordering, the waiter was rapidly scribbling stuff on the white paper on the table with the crayons. It was my itm prof. Well, I though it was my itm prof. I even tried avoiding eye-contact. I thought he was doing a sideline in Burgoo. He had our itm prof look, complete with the narrow glasses, hairdo and that weird voice.

After we ate, my sister was pointing somebody out from the people near the escalator we were in. It was the cueshe man. It was their other big stupid vocalist with his annoying goatie, longhair and earing. He was with his girlfriend I think. My mom was curious who we were making fun of but I didn't point him out. Baka isipin ni cueshe man may fans siya.


alone at 10:24 PM
Comments:
Admit it Cueshe fan! :P
 
Post a Comment