Monday, May 29, 2006
hate post

I was going thru one of my drawers and I saw some stuff that I couldn't believe I was still keeping. There were some pictures, letters and a few broken plastic toys. It reminded me of one of our Lit poems in school. There was this poem that talked about how love transformed into material things.

Those things I have, had love before but now, they're just plain junk and I'm going to throw them away along with their memories.

away!

On other news, someone's going to get married before this month ends. She's pregnant and twenty and so she has to get married. She's working already so I think there's no big issue there. I didn't get any of those wedding roles and I'm relieved. I didn't want anything to do with their wedding. In fact, I don't even want to go to their special day. I don't like her. That's all. I'm not trying to be mean or anything but that's all I can say. I think I forgot to mention she's my cousin. We still talk when we see each other but it's empty. It's hard to explain. We might have been close before when we were kids, but now, there's just this huge gap between us that I can't even name. If I say it here, I won't publish this post.

On some more pleasant news, I finished reading American Gods by Neil Gaiman the other day.

It was long.

And I think I got used to people asking questions to people who dont give them straight answers.


alone at 11:47 AM
Comments:
You know what. I can relate to you on your cousin's story. I also have one who experienced the same thing. Well except for the fact that it happened a bit earlier in my cousin's life. At least yours has a job.

How dramatic. Haha.
 
haha.. gayahin natin mark? Today pala ung wedding..>_o
 
Haha. Gusto mong magkaanak kay ____________? /:) Hahahahahahaha.

Best wishes. Haha.
 
Bonsai :)
 
haha umalis ng tabulas..
 
Post a Comment