Saturday, May 20, 2006
grey

Just when I think things are turning out the way i want them to, something suddenly comes up. I guess there's always a catch for everything. I can't have too much fun on anything else because there's always something that would ruin it. But it could also be the "Gulong ng palad" case where there are some hard times and there are some good times. Yeah, I should've tried watching the whole season before it ended, maybe it would have helped me feel a lot better. Anyway, I'm easily dissapointed. I invest too much faith on fragile things. I think that's my problem but I'm prone to it.

The rain doesn't facinate me anymore. I liked seeing dark clouds before. They gave me the feeling of impending doom that doesn't really reach me. But things are different now. They're out of line. GOD, I am SO fucked up.


alone at 12:49 PM
Comments:
ang saaadd naman ng entry...
 
Post a Comment