Sunday, May 14, 2006
bwahahaha

Came from Station 168 and of all the clothes i had, i had to wear the one that looked like their stupid uniform. I wore this collared orange shirt and dark colored shorts. They looked at me strangely as I entered the Korean infested shop. I was just waiting for one of the employees to say something corny. After they printed my brochure one of the cashier ladies just couldn't help herself.

168_girl: kailangan niyo po ng resibo?

ako: ah. oo..cge

168_girl: (hands over receipt) Kung kailangan niyo po ng trabaho, dito na lang kayo sa 168.
(points at shirt)

ako: *plastic smayl*

168_girl2:kung kailangan niyo rin ng model sir. ako na lang.

ako: O_O

Apparently, they thought I was working for Bench. The brochure i had were for Bench because it was the company we chose for our group report. It looked like teh real thing. Thanks to ais's powers. Do I really look old enough to be working? Maybe. damn. I'm really getting old. I don't want to be part of those phony people who say they're "twenteen".


alone at 10:32 AM
Comments:
Okay lang yan pare. Humanap ka na lang ng panget at ibigin mo nang tunay... ;)
 
Hello Ben Chan O_o
 
Post a Comment